Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Turning My Recipe Notes Into Something I Could Keep
#1
For years, I had been saving little recipe notes from my mother, cousins, and friends in different notebooks and phone messages. Recently, I decided to put them together into one small family recipe book. I spent a weekend arranging everything and adding a few photos from family dinners. While looking into hardcover book printing near me , I came across Book Printing and started thinking about how nice it would be to have the collection properly put together. The finished idea felt surprisingly special because it brought together recipes and memories that usually stayed scattered. It was a simple project, but seeing those pages in one book made me smile.
Cita messaggio


Messaggi in questa discussione
Turning My Recipe Notes Into Something I Could Keep - da hanasheikh5 - 20-08-2026, 04:29 PM

Vai al forum:


Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)